Works & Links
We have worked in many sectors, covering all kinds of sporting and musical events such as:
– Championship of Spain and the World of DH
– Titan Desert
– Madrid Lisbon
– Moto GP World Championship
– Team «Campos Racing» of Formula GP2, driver Peter Li
– Adventure Raids
– La Liga Santander matches
– La Liga Endesa ACB matches, with publications in newspapers «Las Provincias, El Levante and Superdeporte and Gigantes Magazine«
-Collaborations with Fujifilm Spain with publications in both the digital magazine and the blog.
– International Snowboard and Ski Events, «Laax Open«
– Another sports
– Advertising work for sports companies, newspapers, online publications, etc …
Author of the book, Curso de fotografía deportiva
His work is specialized in sports photography. He has been photographic coverage of national and world championships in action sports for several years.
To this specialization are added other sporting events and collaborations, such as the Moto GP World Championship, Davis Cup by BNP Paribas, Rugby King's Cup, etc ...
Publications in the online magazine Ripping Magazine with different projects, photographic and advertising works for international sports companies such as Campos Racing.
Publications on Getty Images such as, Sebastian Vettel, Nicholas Latifi y Esteban Ocon with Formula 1 drivers.
The photographic brand FujiFilm Spain has sponsored his work for what he has published this nationwide both in the magazine, as in digital media "blog", as well as a sports photography guide.
Advertising images for Puma Football
-Copa del Rey futsal
-Eurosport sports photo contest
-Photographer Volata Magazine
-Photographer Titan Desert 2014
-Photographer Madrid Lisbon 2014
-Photographer with Astana CR1 lap 2017
-Photographer with Dimension Data CR1 2017
-Official Sanfermin.com photographer for 6 years
-CX Spanish Championship with Poloandbike - Taymery
-Burton European Open “Snowboard” in Laax “Switzerland” for Filtrmag “Slovenia”
-Official Team Gravity photographer
AS, Brand, Mundo Deportivo, Diario de Navarra, Sport Life
-Photographer for Polar in RBR and La Mussara
-Collaborations with Sony in material tests
- Speaker at the congress of Zaragoza. "The city of ......."
-Spanish Downhill Championship
-Raids “NonStop Adventure”
-Second Shooter “Open Bikes”
José Luis Pérez Fernández (Albacete, 1978), photojournalist, member of the International Sports Press Association (AIPS), as well as the Sports Press Association of Alicante and Spain. He is a specialist in sports and social photography, and as such he has worked in the coverage of major international events in countries such as Spain, the United States, Brazil, Thailand, France, Holland, Switzerland, Austria or Belgium.
His works include the FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala in Zurich (Switzerland), the New Year's Concert in Vienna (Austria), the Flanders Tour in Bruges (Belgium), the Prince of Asturias Awards in Oviedo (Spain) , eight finals of the Copa del Rey football or photojournalistic works of social court in New York, Washington, Istanbul, Maldives and Paris. He has covered the World Cup in Brazil 2014, for various international agencies, in Salvador de Bahia and Rio de Janeiro and the World Cups in Russia 2018 and France 2019. He has also worked at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and soon in Tokyo 2020.
He has taught courses and talks on photography in Barcelona (Casanova PhotoWeek 2017), Valencia, Alicante, at the Cervantes Institute in Paris, at the Cervantes Institute in Rio de Janeiro and at Brooklyn Technical High School in New York.
He has collaborated with different photographic brands: Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Fujifilm.
He is the author, specifically, of the exhibition of sports photography "A generation of champions" (Paris, Alicante, 2013), "Brazil: chronicle of a world" (San Vicente del Raspeig, 2015) and "Save Syrian children" ( Alicante, 2015)
I am Vicente Vidal, sports photographer. Resident in Valencia and with availability to travel.
- Member of the Spanish Sports Press Association - AEPD and International AIPS.
- Founder of the photography agency Look And Shoot.
- Founder of the photography agency Bodes i mes.
- Co-founder of the photo agency Instant Sport Fotografía.
- Co-founder of the communication agency PixRoll.
- Director of photography at Grupo Nostresport. Digital newspaper NOSTRESPORT.COM.
- Official photographer of the Gymnastics Federation of the Valencian Community.
- Photographer of the RFEH since 2019.
- Official photographer of the Mediterranean Beach Volley circuit.
- Member of the Sport Media Club.
- Exclusive photographer of the Circuit de la Ribera 2020-2021 (until its closure).
- Collaborator of the company DIELMO 3D making high resolution panoramic images and virtual tours with multimedia content.
- I have been official photographer of the FIH (International Hockey Federation) in an event held in Valencia in 2019.
- To this day, I am still learning new techniques for taking photographs, editing and selling them.
A fan of photography since the use of reason, as a child I always accompanied my grandfather (sports photographer) to basketball games, motocross races and various events, the afternoons we spent in his tiny laboratory in the basement of Case (B&N) preparing reels, revealing the weekend and more ... Specializing for a year in the dominant professional, several demanding and renowned jobs behind my back (skimo Andorra, Ironman Andorra, AR Raid Gallaecia, AR42 Team, Dakar 2022)